Fresh. Seasonal. Local. Special dishes that play the staring role. Our menu changes with the season, so we can bring you delicious dishes made only from fresh, at-their-peak ingredients.
Breakfast Panini Egg Sandwiches: $7.95
Perfectly fried eggs, tavern ham, apple-wood smoked bacon, or fresh spinach, layered with melted cheese and served on sliced, Panini-grilled country breads. These warm and crispy sensations are served with seasonal fruit salad.
- tavern ham and cheddar on sourdough
- apple-wood smoked bacon and Swiss on marbled rye
- fresh spinach and feta cheese on honey grain
A colorful selection of grilled, Panini- pressed wraps, accompanied by an Atrium signature house salad with balsamic vinaigrette and our true celebration of cookie creations.
- The California (grilled chicken, roasted red pepper, mozzarella, and sun-dried tomato pesto)
- The Italian Bistro (Ham, Genoa salami, Provolone, and basil vinaigrette)
- The Carved Turkey Habanero (Carved turkey, cheddar, purple onion, mild habanero peppers, and dijonnaise)
- The Paris Roast Beef (lean rosemary roast beef, brie, purple onion, and honey mustard)
Cheddar Cheeseburger Sliders: $7.95
Seasoned, lean ground beef, grilled and covered with melted cheddar, served on sesame brioche rolls, and coupled with our homemade seasoned French fries.
Southwestern Fresh Fish Tacos: $13.95
Grilled tilapia filets lightly rubbed with a fiesta of Southwestern seasonings, sprinkled with cilantro and drizzled with fresh lime juice, and served with warm flour tortillas and crunchy corn taco shells. Sour cream, shredded leaf lettuce, diced grape tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, guacamole, and a spicy mango salsa are the perfect toppers, while Mexican rice and a spicy cilantro coleslaw salad add the final touch.
The Strawberry Chocolatier: $2.00 each (2 dozen minimum)
Large, red-ripe strawberries dipped in exquisite chocolates, then hand-decorated with divine embellishments. These bites-of-heaven are dipped in milk chocolate, double chocolate, and white chocolate, then sprinkled with candied pecans, coconut flakes, caramel chips, or even chocolate curls.